• Place the extender close to the Wi-Fi router.
• After connected to the Wi-Fi router, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
• Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
• Make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
• Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable and see your extender light must be in green. Go to www.mywifiext.net, and enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
Related Article:- www.mywifiext.net ex6150 setup Common issues during connecting Netgear ex6150 Extender Can not access www.mywifiext.net ex6150 extender