To Configure the NETGEAR range extender EX6200 using an Ethernet connection. If your Wi-Fi router does not work WPS then you can use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to one of the LAN ports of the extender. Then use the browser tab NETGEAR genie to connect the extender to an existing Wi-Fi network.
• Place the extender near to the Wi-Fi router.
• After connected to the Wi-Fi router, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
• Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
• Make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
• Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable and see your extender light must be in green. Go to www.mywifiext.net, and enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
Related Article:- www.mywifiext.net ex6200 setup Common issues during connecting Netgear ex6200 Extender Can not access www.mywifiext.net ex6200 extender