1. Connect your device to the EX7000 via wired or wireless connection and use an Ethernet cable to connect your device to one of the available Ethernet ports of the EX7000.
2. Connect your wifi network with your wireless computer, laptop, mobile and other devices with Netgear_Ext Wifi Network.
3. Once you’re successfully connected with it, the Netgear extender led light will be turning to solid green.
4. After that open your internet browser and enter www.mywifiext.net in the address bar.
5. Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP. And Complete the Extender Setup by clicking NEXT.
6. Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
7. Change the SSID and passphrase of your extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
8. After saving the setting, connect your device to the EX7000 SSID before clicking Continue.
9. The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.
Now your EX7000 is successfully configured as a wifi range extender.